Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peanut Butter and what?

Nathan being silly while waiting for his lunch - Peanut Butter and what???

****YOU CAN TURN DOWN THE MUSIC PLAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN IF YOU CAN'T HEAR HIM..****

5 comments:

  1. Hooray Rach!! Way to go. This will be so fun to read. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rach. I HAD posted a comment here, I thought... Don't know what happened to it. It was about how adorable my beautiful grandson is, though you can still see the mischievious glint in his eye!.

    Robert saw your title and started saying the "Three Little Monkeys" poem only instead of "calling the doctor" he said, and KOGAN said, "Michael pushed me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, he is a doll!! I can't believe he cracked his neck! He is my kind of kid...I am a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, our little ones kind've both have that same wild crazy curly hair, huh? Nathan was just copying his dad..(he copies everything lately) Thankfully he has never cracked his neck yet. Leo does it all the time. I hate it..i'm afraid that he's going to decapitate himself or make himself a parapalegic or something..ughh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor little guy, I got him on film without even having his hair combed..LOL..I made him take off his shirt, because he's a terribly messy eater! jelly gets everywhere..

    ReplyDelete